Jefferson School as a place where:
- Children’s individual worth will be recognized.
- Children’s needs will receive the highest priority.
- Children have equal opportunities to learn.
- Children will be expected to behave and achieve at their highest level of potential.
- Children’s teachers and support staff will be committed to providing a quality education.
- Children’s environment will be safe and conducive to learning.
- Children’s parents will be involved in planning can carrying out the school program.
Read More »