KCUSD's mission is to provide a broad spectrum of educational programs and co-curricular activities for all students so that they may attain their highest potential
Jefferson School as a place where:
- Children’s individual worth will be recognized.
- Children’s needs will receive the highest priority.
- Children have equal opportunities to learn.
- Children will be expected to behave and achieve at their highest level of potential.
- Children’s teachers and support staff will be committed to providing a quality education.
- Children’s environment will be safe and conducive to learning.
- Children’s parents will be involved in planning can carrying out the school program.
Martin Luther King Day - Holiday - No School
Crisis Drill - Fire Drill & Run Drill
Date: 1/22/2020, 9:30 AM – 10 AM
ELAC Parent Meeting
Date: 1/30/2020, 8:15 AM – 9 AM
Extended Recess/Staff Meeting
Date: 1/31/2020, 9:45 AM – 10:15 AM
No Absence/No Tardy Party
Date: 2/4/2020, 1:45 PM – 3 PM
|Show Calendar »|
|Show All Events »|